PharmTech Ready® is a comprehensive online technician-training program developed to address the current technician workforce shortage, a top priority for pharmacy leaders nationwide.
Pharmacy technicians are crucial members of the healthcare team, and their importance and impact on contemporary practice continues to grow. Efficient and highly skilled pharmacy technicians are essential for patient safety; however, finding affordable, quality training can be challenging.
PharmTech Ready® is an affordable, scalable and customizable resource that directly addresses the most common technician training challenges.
PharmTech Ready® Overview
- Over 160 hours of entry- and advanced-level content sourced exclusively from ASHP - the world's largest provider of pharmacy education
- More than 120 topics covered via 600+ education components
- Scalable to fit programs of all sizes
- Powered by Dossier, a state-of-the-art platform with an easy-to-use interface that offers robust monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Encompasses didactic learning requirements and provides supplemental materials to support all aspects of a technician training program
- Only technician training program that includes access to TPTS and ASHP membership for pharmacy technicians, which provides additional continuing education, tools, and resources to successfully launch new technicians into careers in pharmacy
- Aligned with Pharmacy Technician Accreditation Commission (PTAC) accreditation requirements and the ASHP/ACPE Model Curriculum
Speak To Our Team
PharmTech Ready® is intended for and designed for institutional use. Whether you have a question about features, pricing, a demo, or free trial, our team is ready to assist.
Pharmacy Technician Program Accreditation
Accreditation is the act of granting credit or recognition, especially to an educational institution that maintains quality and compliance with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists/Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ASHP/ACPE) standards. Information about ASHP/ACPE standards, regulations, available accredited programs, how to start a program, and how to prepare for accreditation are all available on the ASHP website. For any additional questions regarding ASHP/ACPE accreditation of pharmacy technician education and training programs, email [email protected].TECHNICIAN PROGRAM ACCREDITATION
Become a Member Today
Make a meaningful impact on the profession and further your career with TPTS membership. Connect with a network of thousands of like-minded individuals and contribute to a shared vision of elevating technician careers and advancing healthcare. Take the first step: Join now and let TPTS help you reach your full potential.JOIN TODAY